Building and running the code
The DiffPlex solution contains several different projects that have different dependencies.
- At the most basic you just need Visual Studio 2010 installed and you will be able to build the
DiffPlex and DiffPlex.ConsoleRunner projects.
- To build and run the unit test projects (Facts.DiffPlex and Facts.WebDiffer) you need to download:
- Moq 3.1 and place the files in 3rdParty/Moq .
- xUnit.Net 1.5 and place the files in 3rdParty/xUnit.net.
- To build and run the WebsiteDiffer project you need:
- Either install ASP.NET MVC 1.0 or place the System.Web.Mvc.dll in 3rdParty/ASP.NET MVC .
- Have IIS point to the WebsiteDiffer project on port 81 (or configure it however you like).